Mind Binge Tees automatically collects a variety of information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, we collect information about the individual products that you view, what search terms referred you to our Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies and Web Beacons: These are data files that store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages that the visitor accessed on the website. The information is used to optimize users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser types and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
- Log files: These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Moreover, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit/debit card number and other card information, mobile money number, and authentication information), email address, and phone number. This is termed as Order Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We generally use the Order Information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices or order confirmations.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Share information with you on our products, services, or updated policies, and respond to you when you contact us.
- Promote your safety by screening our orders for potential risk or fraud by investigating suspicious activity (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Mind Binge Tees.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We store your information for as long as necessary to provide you with our products and services. All account-related data will be erased once your account is deleted.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide the online activity of minors.
Mind Binge Tees does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the legal age. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.